CHARLES J. NATARELLI, CPA, ABAR
Member of the Firm
Charles provides an impressive array of experience in the following areas: audit, review and compilation services, financing assistance, mergers and acquisitions, income tax preparation and consultation, purchase investigations, and due diligence services. Charles specializes in estate and gift tax planning and litigation services, particularly fraud investigations, contract disputes, and business valuations.
Charles has more than 35 years experience in the accounting profession, and has recently become part of the BrookWeiner L.L.C. family. Upon graduation from DePaul University, he started working for Arthur Andersen & Co. as a staff accountant and later became a manager with two smaller firms in the Chicago area. In 1982, Charles started a very successful private practice firm, Natarelli & Associates. In January 2008, he decided to bring his vast wealth of knowledge and experience as a member of BrookWeiner L.L.C.
Education and Professional Activities
- Bachelor of Science, DePaul University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of CPA's Tax Division
- Member of Institute of Business Appraisers
- Member of Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Member of Illinois CPA Society
- Member of Illinois CPA Foundation – Business
- Valuation CEA Program
- Certificate of achievement in Valuations and Investigative Accounting
- Licensed member of National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
- Member of NACVA and Accredited Business Appraisal Reviewer