ROSANNE ANDERSEN, CPA
Member of the Firm
Rosanne provides professional services in accounting, related tax services, tax planning, retirement plans, and trusts for clients. She works with both individuals and closely held businesses.
Rosanne is originally from Singapore and came to this country at the age of 23. After obtaining her degree, she began her career with BrookWeiner, starting as a junior accountant. She became a member of the firm in 2004.
Education and Professional Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Iowa
- Business Round Table and Financial Wellness Committees, Women's Initiative of Itasca Bank and Trust
- Treasurer (1998-2005), Family in Faith Lutheran Church, Glendale Heights