SHERWIN A. BROOK, CPA
Member of the Firm
Sherwin provides tax, business consulting, risk assessment, and legal support services for numerous corporate and individual clients. He represents clients in the financial services, real estate, and professional services industries. He has acted as special advisor to legal counsel on numerous matters.
Sherwin has more than 40 years of experience in public accounting. His career includes five years in the Financial Services Audit Division of Arthur Andersen & Co. and two years with Touche Ross & Co., now Deloitte Touche. He then partnered with a friend, Sheldon Weiner, and formed the Weiner & Brook firm, eventually merging it into the firm that is now BrookWeiner. Through the years, Sherwin has successfully handled and resolved accounting issues and provided professional advice for a broad spectrum of clients.
Education and Professional Activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Bachelor of Science, Northern Illinois University
- Post-graduate studies, Northwestern University
- Member of the Mid-Size Practice Committee for the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society peer review oversight committee
Sherwin Brook - Top CPA of the Year
International Association of Top Professionals (IAOTP) names Sherwin Brook 'Top CPA of the Year'.
Read the press releases above.